Saturday, July 14, 2012

Training - 07/02/12 - 07/08/12

Ha! Ya, right! I ate my face off all week and did one 3 mile 'recovery' run on Thursday.

Though I did only one easy run of 3 miles this week, I felt totally great. Legs felt good, and strong - but am going to take it easy since I still remember getting back to training after my first/last 50 mile run. I was actually good to run on Wednesday, but forgot my shoes at home ( I usually run during my lunch hour at work). I really can't believe how good my legs are feeling so soon after the North Fork 50 Miler - probably because I had to walk 8.5 of the last 10.2 miles of it...

The food addict in me is SUPER happy with the carnage this week - the rest of me - very disappointed in myself. Need to get back on track...

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment